35 assault/rape cases have been reported in Atlanta for 2015. 
Since 1997, 80% of sexual assault and rape victims are under age 30. 
2.78 million men in the U.S. have been victims of sexual assault or rape. 
68% of Sexual assaults go unreported. 
82% of sexual assaults were perpetrated by a non-stranger. 
7% take place in a school. 
13% take place at the home of a friend, neighbor, or relative. 
18% take place in a public area, such as a commercial venue, parking lot, or park. 
In 1 in 3 sexual assaults, the perpetrator was intoxicated — 30% with alcohol, 4% with drugs. 
- Atlanta Victims Assistance, August 2015.
- U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, Sex Offenses and Offenders. 1997.
- National Institute of Justice & Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. Prevalence, Incidence and Consequences of Violence Against Women Survey. 1998.
- Justice Department, National Crime Victimization Survey: 2008-2012
- U.S. Department of Justice, National Crime Victimization Study: 2009-2013.
- U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Statistics. 1997 Sex Offenses and Offenders Study. 1997.
- U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Statistics. 1998 Alcohol and Crime Study. 1998.